ASSET RECOVERY STRATEGY
As Asset Recovery experts, HANCOCK strategizes and implements a financial strategy from an owner’s perspective that creates value, stops financial losses, preserves the assets assigned and maximizes financial returns for ownership.
With this strategy in mind, our team of experts follow a proven and successful “exit strategy” that includes but not limited to the following key components and steps:
1) PROPERTY PRESERVATION
- Secure asset assigned to HANCOCK
- Advise on any code violations and immediately address them.
- Maintenance all units for “Move-In” status.
- Monitor, respond and collection of tenant needs & obligations
- Oversee maintenance program for each asset assigned.
- Prepare monthly owner statements for review
2) FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
- Promote vacant units for occupancy for maximum rent roll.
- Screen prospects for appropriate background checks
- Prepare entire lease documentation package and conduct “move-in.”
- Research and prepare market analysis report to maximize sales price
- Promote asset to prospective and qualified buyers
- Coordinate sales efforts with buyers, attorneys, owners and interested parties